- Nominal capacity 100Ah
- Min. capacity 98Ah
- Nominal energy 1280Wh
- Combination structure of battery 23140160-4S2P
- Nominal voltage 12.8V
- End of discharge voltage 10.8V
- Standard charge voltage 14.6±0.2V
- Float charge voltage 13.8V
- Standard charge current 20A
- Recommended charge current ≤100A
- Allowed Max. charge current 100A
- Standard discharge current 50A
- Recommended discharge current ≤100A
- Allowed Max. discharge current 100A
- Peak current 250A,10Sec
- Internal Resistance ≤40mΩ
- Weight Approx.12.5kg±5%
- Ex-factory capacity Approx.50% SOC
Battery usage specification
- When the battery is used alone, it can be used directly.
- When the battery needs to be used in parallel or in series, each battery shall be fully charged according to the standard charging method before parallel or in series.
- The maximum series number of batteries shall not exceed two, and the parallel number shall not exceed four.
Transport & Store
When long-time storage, the battery SOC is 30% ~ 50% , high-SOC storage will accelerate the battery capacity degradation. The battery needs to be charged every 6 months if out of use. No fall down, no pile up over 10 layers, and keep face up.
- Battery must be far away from heat source, high voltage, and no exposure in sunshine for a long time.
- Never throw the battery into water or fire;
- Never reverse two electrodes when use the battery;
- Never connect the positive and negative of battery with metal;
- Never knock, throw or trample the battery;
- Never disassemble the battery without manufacturer's permission and guidance.
- Never use mixed with other type of battery;
- Never mix other batteries of different manufacturers, types and models in using.