BBS 750 W HD Motor
The specification of the new BBSHD includes a 12 fet Controller (30A), with a choice of Bottom Bracket Widths available.
Only the C961 currently Available
The Bafang BBSHD Mid-Drive kit includes the following. The standard controller settings are 30A, but it can be detuned in software to lower values:
- Motor with integrated controller.
- The bare BBSHD motor weighs 5.9kg (not including chain wheel, display, cables etc.). Shipped weight is ~8.3kg including standard Chain wheel.
- 46T chain wheel and pedal arms (does not include pedals).
- Pair of ebrakes for cable pull brakes with ebrake sensors
- A choice of LCD displays, but do be aware that the C961 allows up to 50km/h and the C965 allows 99km/h, max speed.
- The kit can only be used on a 48V battery or 52vb battery. It absolutely cannot be used with a 36V battery (41V LVC), or any battery with a charge voltage of 60V or more. There are options for either either 13S Li Ion 47/48V batteries, or 14S Li Ion 50V Batteries.
We are able to adjust the controller software. Kits will be shipped with throttle configured for full power in all assist levels. There are also many user adjustable settings available in the display. The BBSHD is a more powerful version of the BBS02, it has a larger motor structure, which can deliver higher power levels than the smaller BBS02 and a larger 12 fet controller. See below links to view documentation on the kit and display.
The standard settings are as follows:
- 30A or 25A according to the chosen option.
- LVC (low voltage cut) 41V or 43V.
- number of assist levels are adjustable by the display.
- wheel size can be adjusted from the display.
- speed limit can be set via the display (varies according to display type), it is not possible to completely remove the speed limit.
The motor is programmed to default settings for warranty purposes if there is any changes to this program the warranty will be voided.
Warranty period starts from the date of sale, and is 6 months for all commercial use and 1 full year for any retail use for controller, display, sensor and other components. RPE warranty does not cover or apply to the following situations:
- Damage, failure and/or loss caused by refitting, neglect, improper maintenance, accident, misuse, abuse or use for competition or commercial purpose;
- Damage, failure and/or loss due to shipping;
- Damage, failure and/or loss caused by improper installation, adjustment or repairing.
- Damage, failure and/or loss irrelevant to material and workmanship, e.g., failure to follow instructions by users；
- Damage, failure and/or loss caused by product’s appearance or surface change which doesn’t affect its function.
- Damage, failure and/or loss caused by unauthorized service or installation；
- Damage, failure or loss caused by normal wear and tear.
Note: A programming cable and software are available as accessories if you wish to change the settings. The C961 control panel display comes preset for the 0 plus 9 modes.The number of assist modes can be reduced. ( see C961 control panel manual ).When set for 9 modes above the zero mode, all current levels are activated.The throttle is activated in all modes – current 0 – 100%.Wheel size and max speed limit can be adjusted from the display.
|Wheel Diameter (Inch)||Optional|
|Rated Voltage (DCV)||43/48|
|Rated Power (W)||750|
|Max Torque||160 N.m|
|Efficiency (%)||≥ 80|
|Noise Grade (dB)||< 55|
|Light Drive Capacity (DCV / W)||6 /3(max)|
|Speed Detection Signal (Pulses/Cycle)||1|
|Magnet Poles (2P)||8|
Tests & Certifications
|Certifications||CE/ EN 14764 / ROHS|
|Salt Spary Test Standard(h)||96|
|Dimension D||175 / 175 / 175 / 180 / 190 /200/ 210mm|
|Dimension E||88 /90 / 96 /99 / 103 / 108 / 113mm|