Battery Specifications Click Here
- 48V 17.5Ah Lithium Polymer
- Battery Pack in Water Bottle Mount Case
- 1 year manufacturer warranty
- Specifications:Model: Bottle type
- Battery material: li-polymer
- Nominal voltage: 48v
- Rated capacity: 17.5Ah
- Charge current limit: 10A
- Charging mode: CC/CV
- Max charge voltage: 54.6V
- 30 Amp continuous 50 Amp burst discharge
- Cycle life: About 500 cycles
- Range with one charge: 40 - 50 miles (motor 500w)
- Panasonic GA cells /LG MJ1
Battery Specs for 17.5Ah Battery 10s6p
- Nominal 3500 mAh Minimum 3400 mAh
- Nominal Voltage Average 3.635V
- Constant current 0.5C
- Constant voltage 4.2V
- End current(Cut off) 50mA
- Max. Charge Voltage 4.2 ± 0.05V
- Max. Charge Current 1.0 C
- Standard Discharge Constant current 0.2C
- Nominal Discharge 3000 mAh constant current
- End voltage(Cut off) 2.75V
- Max. Discharge Current 10A
- Weight Approx. Max. 49.0 g (per cell)
- Operating Temperature
- Charge 0 ~ 45℃
- Discharge -20 ~ 60℃
- Storage Temperature
- 1 month -20 ~ 60℃
- 3 month -20 ~ 45℃
- 1 year -20 ~ 20℃
- 48v Lithium Polymer Battery Charger
- Li-Ion Battery Charger
- LED Red: Charging
- LED Green : Charge-Full
- Model - IN4252800
- Input AC 100v - 240v50 - 60HZ
- Output 42.5V5A
- 1 year manufacturer warranty
BBS 750 W HD Motor 68mm Bottom Bracket Style
The specification of the new BBSHD includes a 12 fet Controller (30A), with a choice of Bottom Bracket Widths available.
The Bafang BBSHD Mid-Drive kit includes the following. The standard controller settings are 30A, but it can be detuned in software to lower values:
- Motor with integrated controller.
- The bare BBSHD (68mm version) motor weighs 5.9kg (not including chain wheel, display, cables etc.). Shipped weight is ~8.3kg including standard Chain wheel.
- Now offered with the popular Gear sensor for smooth shifting and no more crunching of the gears.
- 46T chain wheel and pedal arms (does not include pedals).
- Waterproof interconnecting cabling.
- Pair of ebrakes for cable pull brakes with brake sensors
- The kit can only be used on a 48V batterry or thereabouts. It absolutely cannot be used with a 36V battery (41V LVC), or any battery with a charge voltage of 60V or more. There are options for either either 13S Li Ion 47/48V batteries, or 14S Li Ion 50V Batteries.
Adjustable controller software. Kits will be shipped with throttle configured for full power in all assist levels. There are also many user adjustable settings available in the display. The BBSHD is a more powerful version of the BBS02, it has a larger motor structure, which can deliver higher power levels than the smaller BBS02 and a larger 12 fet controller. See below links to view documentation on the kit and display.
The standard settings are as follows:
- 30A or 25A according to the chosen option.
- LVC (low voltage cut) 41V or 43V.
- number of assist levels are adjustable by the display.
- wheel size can be adjusted from the display.
- speed limit can be set via the display (varies according to display type), it is not possible to completely remove the speed limit.