EMP Sky Kit
Sky kit Battery from EMP is the ultimate battery power system that can really handle the Bafang system.
- Charger (5 amps)
- Motor kit
The specification of the new BBSHD includes a 12 fet Controller (30A), with a choice of Bottom Bracket Widths available.
Only the C961 currently Available
The Bafang BBSHD Mid-Drive kit includes the following. The standard controller settings are 30A, but it can be detuned in software to lower values:
- Motor with integrated controller.
- The bare BBSHD motor weighs 5.9kg (not including chain wheel, display, cables etc.). Shipped weight is ~8.3kg including standard Chain wheel.
- 46T chain wheel and pedal arms (does not include pedals).
- Pair of ebrakes for cable pull brakes with ebrake sensors
- A choice of LCD displays, but do be aware that the C961 allows up to 50km/h and the C965 allows 99km/h, max speed.
- The kit can only be used on a 48V battery or 52vb battery. It absolutely cannot be used with a 36V battery (41V LVC), or any battery with a charge voltage of 60V or more. There are options for either either 13S Li Ion 47/48V batteries, or 14S Li Ion 50V Batteries.
We are able to adjust the controller software. Kits will be shipped with throttle configured for full power in all assist levels. There are also many user adjustable settings available in the display. The BBSHD is a more powerful version of the BBS02, it has a larger motor structure, which can deliver higher power levels than the smaller BBS02 and a larger 12 fet controller. See below links to view documentation on the kit and display.
The standard settings are as follows:
- 30A or 25A according to the chosen option.
- LVC (low voltage cut) 41V or 43V.
- number of assist levels are adjustable by the display.
- wheel size can be adjusted from the display.
- speed limit can be set via the display (varies according to display type), it is not possible to completely remove the speed limit.
The motor is programmed to default settings for warranty purposes if there is any changes to this program the warranty will be voided.
Warranty period starts from the date of sale, and is 6 months for all commercial use and 1 full year for any retail use for controller, display, sensor and other components. RPE warranty does not cover or apply to the following situations:
- Nominal Capacity 15Ah
- Max Input Current 10 amps
- Cycle life 500 times
- Weight around 9 lbs - 12 lbs dependence on the battery chosen
- Max Discharge Current Continuous 30 Amps
- Max Discharge Current Peak 60 Amps
- Operating Temperate Range Charge 0˚C ~ 45˚C
- Operating Temperate Range Discharge-20˚C ~ 60˚C
- Storage Temperate Range (Long Term Storage 3 months)-10˚C ~ 45˚C (23˚C )
- 1 year manufacturer warranty
Battery Pack Dimensions
Battery Pack Dimension can be custom made depending on the application please call the office number at 1-888-456-9410.
36v Size battery
- Length - 265 mm (10.5 in)
- Width - 90 mm (3.5 in)
- Height - 60 mm (2.25 in)
48v Size battery
- L - 265 mm (10 .5 inches)
- W - 61.5 mm (2.5 inches)
- H - 135 mm (5.5 inches)
52V Size battery
- L - 265 mm
- W - 61.5 mm
- H - 145 mm