Battery Health Tips
Refer to Owner’s Manual — Each Energie Cycle E-bike comes with an owner’s manual that outlines how to maintain your battery. Read and follow the owner’s manual and warning stickers supplied with your bike.
Avoid Extreme Temperatures – Extreme temperature conditions put additional stress on lithium ion batteries. Exposure to extreme temperatures may result in irreversible decreased capacity and cycle life.. Avoid storing and charging your battery in a garage or shed that could be subject to extreme temperatures. Instead, charge and store your battery in a moderate temperature area.
Recommended storage temperatures are 32F – 77F. Avoid exposing the battery to extreme heat, 104F + for long periods of time.
Extended Storage of a Lithium Battery – If you will not be riding your electric bike for an extended period of time it is a good idea to store your lithium battery with a full charge. At the 3 month point, check the state of charge and recharge to top it off if necessary.
Avoid Humidity – Store your bike, battery and charger in a location that is dry. Water and humidity are not good for any electrical device.
Standard BMS Options
Battery Management System
All Naked pack has a standard battery management system that ensures safety and consistent performance, which also includes these features:
- Cell balancing
- Short circuit protection
- High temperature cutoff
- Overcurrent cutoff
- Overcharge protection
- Over discharge protection
- Smart BMS Options
Manufacturer & Retailer Advantages
- Real time vehicle diagnosis and statistics of components performance on real conditions of usage;
- Faster communication with customers & manufacturer and all supply chain via an integrated with a smart customer service and a ticketing system;
- Reduced service costs & faster spare parts procurement;
- Easier and automatic warranty checks.
- Empowered user-vehicle profiling;
- Customized Marketing Messages;
- Automatic notifications for best ebike usage (i.e. recharge battery);
- Increased Brand visibility with Viral Marketing;
- New product image and appeal;
- New and improved maintenance Services;
- Vehicle with eSocialBike ePlus technology embedded are ready for the fleet management environment;
- Contestual advertising based on Geo-Location.
- An advanced cockpit that allows the customer to monitor speed, the riding time and the covered distance.
- Vehicle data can be checked in real time showing the battery state of health and main key parameters.
- Possibility to activate the alarm from the smartphone App and receive warning signals on the smartphone each time the e-bike is displaced from its original location.
- The possibility to record trips and visualize them on a map.
- The possibility to share ebike rides with other users over major social networks.
- Badges unlocked according to the ebike usage and CO2 saved.
- Advices for a correct usage of the ebike and reminders about the state of the warranty.
- Real time communication with the ebike customer care via a simple direct message including the remote diagnosis.
- Possibility to control the e-bike parameters, the battery state of charge and its geo-location on a remote basis.